ARD JR 3 Phase
True On-Line, Double Conversion
VFI – SS – 111
10 – 20 kVA
– Industrial equipment
– Elevator Sector
– Automation and control systems
- Technology True On-Line Double Conversion Technology provides perfect output voltage parameters, regardless of the input voltage and the load.
- Rectifier IGBT the most advanced technology which provides very load THDi and high power factor.
- Automatic bypass provides continuous load supply in critical conditions, such as overheating or inverter failure.
- Maintenance bypass enables service handling without necessity of shutting off the load.
– USB, Intelligent slot to monitor and manage the operation of the power supply and receivers,
– DryContact alarm indicators; work with BMS system
– SNMP integration with systems management network NMS.
- Remote emergency power off (REPO) provides remote shutting off the load and UPS in the case of emergency.
- Emergency power off (EPO) on UPS provides very quickly shutting off the load and UPS.
- LCD control panel displays UPS and power parameters as well as hundreds of useful information.
- Small dimensions requires small area for unit operation.
- High efficiency (>96%) reduces heat dissipation and limits power consumption costs.
- ECO-Mode gives possibility of significant cost reduction and in practice stops heat emission.
- Automatic diagnostics and fully digital control (2x 32bit DSP) ensure that components and parameters are controlled without user interference.
- High input power factor 0,99 reduces the value of current drawn from the mains.
- The highest output power factor up to 1,0 allows load of versatile characteristics to be powered.
- Wide input voltage range for normal mode ensures that batteries are used only if necessary – in fact, only when the input voltage is completely lost.
- Wide input frequency range for normal mode gives possibility for seamless operation with different power sources – as mains or the generating set.
- Simple maintenance microprocessor control and 24/7 operation mode means that unit does not require specialized handling.
- Advanced battery management gives reliability of optimal charging and using batteries, elongates its lifetime and reduces operating costs.
- Excellent voltage quality is provided by 3level IGBT inverter ad high frequency PWM technology, the output voltage has always stable parameters independent of input disturbances and the load characteristics.
- Advanced software provides to customer full control of unit and load.
- User configurable settings enable user to set nominal voltages, frequency, preferred operating modes.
- Redundancy configurations:
– parallel for capacity or redundancy
– Hot Standby
|Model||JR 10||JR 15||JR 20|
|Power||10 kW / 10 kVA||15 kW / 15 kVA||20kW / 20 kVA|
|No. Of phases IN : OUT||3:3|
|Voltage||380 / 400 / 415 VAC|
|Voltage range||-53% ÷ +30%|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Frequency range||-20% ÷ +20%|
|Input power factor||≥0,99|
|Voltage||380 / 400 / 415 VAC|
|Voltage regulation static/dynamic||±1% / ±2%|
|THDu linear / not linear load||<1% / <3%|
|Frequency||50 / 60 ± 0,05 Hz|
|Overload capacity inverter||110% – 60 min., 125% – 10 min., 150% – 60 s, >150% – 300 ms|
|Overload capacity bypass||125% – continuous, 130% – 10 min., 150% – 1 min., >150% – 300 ms|
|Shot-circuit resistance||340% value of nominal current for 200 ms|
|Efficiency in On-Line mode/Eco mode||>96% / 99%|
|Amount of batteries in string||16 – 20 pcs x 12 V||32 – 40 psc x 12 V|
|Max amount of internal batteries||40 pcs of 7/9 Ah|
|Max charger current||12A|
|Charging time||3 – 8 hours up to 90% of capacity (configurable)|
|Weight and dimensions|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||250 x 627 x 827 mm|
|Weight||44 kg||47 kg|
|Working indicator||LCD + indicators LED, sound alarm|
|Communication||USB , IntelligentSlot, EPO, parallel work|
Option: SNMP, DryContact, Modbus, RS232, RS485
|Noise level||<58 dB @ load. 100%, <52 dB @ load. 50%|
|Operating temperature||0°C ÷ 40°C|
|Recommended operating temperature||15°C ÷ 25°C|
|Storage temperature||-20°C ÷ 40°C|
|Humidity||0 ÷ 95% (without condensing)|
|Standards||EN 62040-2:2005, EN 62040-2:2006|
|Safety||IEC62040-1-1, CE, 62040-3 :2001|
|– Uninterruptible external maintenance bypass|
– SNMP card
– Environment Sensor
– ModBus card
|– Battery Cold Start|
– Parallel card
– DryContact card
In the publication are given standard parameters of our models. Due to continuous product improvement, we reserve the right to change parameters without prior notice.