Magnetek Flex Receiver series
Flex Base systems are packaged with two transmitters and a receiver, allowing for easy replacement and increased
uptime. Our 4- and 6-button transmitters are paired with the space-saving MRX receiver, while 8- and 12-button
transmitters are paired with the Flex Base receiver.
• Designed to simplify installation and provide flexibility for easy adjustments or configurations
• Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide useful system status information for installation
• Includes 1.8m of cable and mounting hardware
• Rugged IP66 rated fully sealed receiver enclosures provide you with confidence and protection
in harsh indoor and outdoor environments
• Includes an internal antenna with full range capability, and optional fitting for external antenna
The feature-rich Flex Base receiver offers more control capabilities
and options suitable for overhead cranes, for functions such as lights,
magnet controls, and powered lifting devices.
• Dimensions: 260mm (L) x 204mm (W) x 83mm (H)
• Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.5 lb (including output cable)
Flex Wave receivers were designed with field installation and serviceability in mind. Receivers come prewired with 6’ of cable and mounting hardware allowing fast installation. Onboard diagnostic and output LEDs provide useful system status information when installing and troubleshooting. All components are easily accessible and field replaceable.
This lightweight receiver can be mounted on the control panel or the body
of a hoist without causing any system imbalance.
• The Voltage Select feature automatically adapts to the control voltage
from three available power supplies: 9-36 VDC, 24-48 VAC, and
48-240 VAC available
• Dimensions: 120 mm (L) x 90 mm (W) x 55 mm (H)
• Weight: 900 kg / 2.0 lb (including output cable
Flex EX2 Manual CE 191-50000 M003C R00
Flex EX2 Pairing Guide 191-50000 M001F R01
Flex 4EX2 System Manual 191-50400 M000F Rev1
Flex 6EX2 System Manual 191-50600 M000F Rev1
Flex 8EX2 System Manual 191-50800 M000F Rev1
Flex 12EX2 System Manual 191-51200 M000F Rev1
Flex Series Wireless Controls Brochure
Flex System quick Reference Guide 198-00307-1000
IR Programmer Manual 191-00424-0002
Flex EX2 Receiver Select Systems Manual 191-50000-MRS0F